A Cancer Coach is not just someone that you go to for information, but it is a person who partners and builds an authentic relationship with you throughout the entire process of battling the disease.
We are here to help advise you of all your options for treatments and to do our absolute best to maximize therapeutic success and prevent any recurrences of the disease.
Our goal is to address all questions and concerns during this journey and to help you make sense out of this experience. We are here to help you manage all the challenges you face such as:
1. Helping you to strengthen your immune system in order to help reduce the risks associated with recovering from chemo, radiation and/or surgery.
2. Learn natural methods for boosting your resistance to cancer; prevent infections, adhesions, inflammation, constipation, hair loss, malnutrition etc.
3. Incorporate specific cancer nutrition for your body; ( We will educate you regarding what foods are right for your body during the various stages ahead.
4. We want to help reduce physical side effects including; pain, nausea, and debilitating fatigue.
5. Detoxify your body and your mind; find the freedom in letting go of old belief systems and rediscover yourself by clearing out toxins both physical and emotional.
6. Helping you to understand the role and importance of the liver and the lymphatic system and discover ways to support them.
7. Helping you to understand the role of Nutritional, Environmental, Lifestyle, Emotions and Spiritual aspects can play in maximizing treatment results. ETC.